The Book of Mike

"This is no junior college. This is the notorious University of Miami.” -- Marlins starter Dontrelle Willis, after getting knocked around for six runs in 2 1/3 innings by the Canes.

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Well, this is my first post, and sadly, I don't have anything dramatic or historic to say, but I have a few things kicking around in my head that I'm sure will make their way to these pages in the coming weeks. Things such as a comparison between the 2003 Florida Marlins and the Cleveland Indians of "Major League" fame, ranting essays on the lack of baseball knowledge of Marlins team president David Samson, details of my first ever trip to Omaha in June for the College World Series (whether the Canes make it this year or not), and voodoo curses (if that's what it takes to make sure the Cubs don't win the World Series this month.

Thanks for reading... and tell your friends... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home