The Book of Mike

"This is no junior college. This is the notorious University of Miami.” -- Marlins starter Dontrelle Willis, after getting knocked around for six runs in 2 1/3 innings by the Canes.

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Announcement: New Site

As some of you may now by now, I have a new website: Fish Stripes. All of the Marlins content which I normally used to blog over here, will from now on be found exclusively at Fish Stripes.

The Book of Mike will still exist, and I'll still be posting here regularly, but the content will be about general baseball, the White Sox, the 'Canes, and possibly even stuff about me and my life. All of the Marlins content though will be on Fish Stripes.

The past year and a half here at this little piece of the Internet has been a lot of fun for me. I've met a lot of people (well, virtually at least) and I've learned a lot. I hope that you have enjoyed what you've found here too - at least for the most part.

And hopefully too you'll find your way to the new site, or you'll keep checking in here once in awhile - or maybe you'll even check out both. Either way, thanks for the past year and a half or so. At first I didn't think that anyone would read any of these things that I've been writing, but I've been really pleased to have found something of an audience. I hope that audience will continue to grow over at Fish Stripes.

Thanks! And as always, feel free to drop me a line.

EDIT: This will probably be the last post here for a few days, just so that it stays at the top of the page and that people see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home