The Book of Mike

"This is no junior college. This is the notorious University of Miami.” -- Marlins starter Dontrelle Willis, after getting knocked around for six runs in 2 1/3 innings by the Canes.

Monday, April 19, 2004

It was a good run...

The Marlins are starting to get some respect. Despite getting swept by the Braves in Atlanta last weekend, the Marlins are still getting respect from the national media (also see CNNSI's power rankings) and even from the blog community. A big thank you to the unsolicited plug from Studes and The Hardball Times today. Hopefully we'll get some hits and I'll have some commentary that's worth reading.

And oh by the way, for those of you in town who haven't figured it out yet, Dontrelle Willis's 4th start of the year and second at home will most likely be on Sunday night against the Braves. It's a Sunday night baseball game of the week. I've been holding off on telling people this until I secured my own tickets, but now that I have some decent ones, I wanted to spread the word. Go out and get your own now because I'm sure PPS is filling up fast...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home