The Book of Mike

"This is no junior college. This is the notorious University of Miami.” -- Marlins starter Dontrelle Willis, after getting knocked around for six runs in 2 1/3 innings by the Canes.

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

You'll Have to Wait for the Marlins Details

For those of you who have been breathlessly waiting, I won’t be posting the complete details of my issues with the Marlins here anytime soon. I will be in contact with the Marlins and other sources and will do my best to get the word out and to get the product the Marlins deliver to the fans improved. The short version of the story is that I have just grown tired of the Marlins poor customer service, and a number of issues brought that to a head this weekend. Therefore, I’m not attending any more Marlins games.

Sure, I'll probably still watch the team on television occassionally, and I'll definitely read about them in the newspaper and online. But I'm not spending anymore money to support the team - whether it's on tickets, t-shirts, food at the stadium, or anything else.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home