The Book of Mike

"This is no junior college. This is the notorious University of Miami.” -- Marlins starter Dontrelle Willis, after getting knocked around for six runs in 2 1/3 innings by the Canes.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Marlins Predictions Tracking

In case you're scoring at home, I updated the "experts" predictions post from a few weeks back this morning. In all, I found predictions from 18 folks so far. Generally, the sentiment is that any one of four teams in the NL East (between the Marlins, Braves, Phillies, or Mets) could win the division this year.

Because of the relative parity (or question marks, depending on your perspective), many folks are going with the Braves to win the division because they always seem to. It's the easy way out, but hey - it's what I did too.

Of the 18 (not including my picks, as I'm no expert), 3 picked the Marlins to win the division and 5 more picked them for second place. Six more have them in third and four have them as low as fourth place. No one has them in fifth, and most are reserving that spot for the former Expos (I already miss the Expos).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home