The Book of Mike

"This is no junior college. This is the notorious University of Miami.” -- Marlins starter Dontrelle Willis, after getting knocked around for six runs in 2 1/3 innings by the Canes.

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Previews

Coming tomorrow, I hope to post some analysis of the Giants - Marlins series (which I was lucky to attend Games 3 and 4 of in Miami), including some on the field and off the field commentary. In addition, I'll give my picks for the LCSs (which hopefully will not include the Cubs).

Later in the week I'll also write why I think Dontrelle Willis should not only be the NL Rookie of the Year, but should also get credit for saving the Florida Marlins frachise - at least as it exists today in South Florida.

I also have some strong opinions on how the Marlins are being run (David Samson will be a popular - or better put, prevalent - figure on this page) and my thoughts on a baseball only facility for the team in South Florida.

So check back, tell your friends, and feel free to email me your thoughts, emails, and questions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home