The Book of Mike

"This is no junior college. This is the notorious University of Miami.” -- Marlins starter Dontrelle Willis, after getting knocked around for six runs in 2 1/3 innings by the Canes.

Friday, August 27, 2004

Visiting Montreal this Weekend

The Book of Mike will be on the road again this weekend. This time we’ll be in Montreal to check out the Expos at Olympic Stadium before they’re moved. Major League Baseball is saying now that the Expos will definitely have a new home by the end of September. They’ve been saying the announcement date is imminent now for years though, so I’m not getting my hopes up. Just in case they do decide where to move them though, I’ll be in Montreal just so I can always say that I saw them there before they left town.

In case you’re dying to see them and you haven’t yet, drop me a line and come by our pre-game tailgate in W4.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home