The Book of Mike

"This is no junior college. This is the notorious University of Miami.” -- Marlins starter Dontrelle Willis, after getting knocked around for six runs in 2 1/3 innings by the Canes.

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Fish Stripes: Up and Down

Fish Stripes, and the other SB Nation sites, seem to be having some issues today. In case you can't get on to Fish Stripes today, but you do find your way to here, feel free to use this thread for today's Open Thread and Ichthyomancy.

Marlins and Angels get underway in a few minutes (around 3 Eastern time).

2 Comments:

  • At 2:44 AM, June 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I was able to get into Fish Stripes about twice today while the game was in progress. I am glad to know the server didn't have a personal grudge against me.

    The site appears to be working now, here in the early a.m.

     
  • At 9:13 AM, June 19, 2005, Blogger Mike said…

    Thanks!

    I hope you're right. The other site does seem to be working again, but I haven't received official word from the tech folks (and that could just be because I'm not their favorite person after all the comment editing debate). :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home